Niedrukowany dokument z 1 maja 1331 roku dotyczący klasztoru dominikanek w Raciborzu

No printed document from the May 1th 1331 concerning the Dominican Sisters in Racibórz

Treść artykułu: Pobierz | Czytaj

Strona: 335 - 343

Publikacja w numerze: 35 (2015)

Autor: Grzegorz Kublin


In the State Archives in Opole there is stored the original document by brothers Otto and Frederick de Linavia from May 1st 1331. Previously, he was in possession of the Upper Lusatian Scientific Society (Oberlausitzische Gesellschaft der Wissenschaften) in Görlitz. Probably after World War II this was in Warsaw, and from there went to Opole. He is known only from regests and has never been completely released in print. It concerns the sale of Bieszków village near Nowa Cerekwia, which is 8.5 cornfields of all the revenue, to the nun Euphemia of Racibórz and Dominican Sisters in Racibórz.